The Starmount Neighborhoods, which include Starmount Forest and Starmount Farms, had a jump in homes that went under contract, which will likely lead to a lot of homes selling within the next month or so. Check below for 2011 Starmount, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 5/6/2011:
Active Homes For Sale in Starmount:
- Number of homes for Sale: 34
- Average Asking Price: $405,221
- Average Days on Market: 109
Pending Homes in Starmount:
- Number of Pending Homes: 9
Sold Homes in Starmount Since January 1, 2011: 7
- Average List Price: $310,914
- Average Sold Price: $289,907
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 93%
- Average Days On Market: 88
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 5/6/11 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales have not been included in this report.
For more information on Starmount or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the fourth year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.