Kirkwood is a popular neighborhood near downtown Greensboro and Irving Park. The housing market was a little sluggish in the beginning of this year but has eight homes sold so far this year. Here is the lastest Kirkwood, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 8/5/2011:
Active Homes For Sale in Kirkwood:
- Number of homes for Sale: 12
- Average Asking Price: $225,117
- Average Days on Market: 92
Pending Homes in Kirkwood:
- Number of Pending Homes: 1
Sold Homes in Kirkwood Since January 1, 2011:
- Number of Homes Sold: 8
- Average Asking Price: $178,225
- Average Sold Price: $172,300
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 97%
- Average Days On Market: 97
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 8/5/11 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales have not been included in this report.
For more information on Kirkwood or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or email@example.com.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the fourth year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.