Sunset Hills, located in Greensboro, NC, has had a significant activity in home sales in 2011. Sixteen homes have sold year-to-date. Here is the latest Sunset Hills, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 8/5/2011:
Active Homes For Sale in Sunset Hills:
- Number of homes for Sale: 27
- Average Asking Price: $284,156
- Average Days on Market: 107
Pending Homes in Sunset Hills:
- Number of Pending Homes: 2
Sold Homes in Sunset Hills In 2011:
- Number of Homes Sold: 16
- Average List Price: $241,788
- Average Sold Price: $231,369
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 96%
- Average Days On Market: 113
For more information on Sunset Hills or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 8/5/11 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales may not been included in this report.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the fourth year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.