The Guilford Hills neighborhood in Greensboro, NC continues to show strong activity. There are six homes currently under contract and seven homes have sold in the first quarter. Here is the latest Guilford Hills, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 4/6/2010
Active Homes For Sale in Guilford Hills:
- Number of homes for Sale: 12
- Average Asking Price: $140,292
- Average Days on Market: 108
Pending Homes in Guilford Hills:
- Number of Pending Homes: 6
Sold Homes in Guilford Hills Since January 1, 2010
Number of Homes Sold: 7
- Average Asking Price: $139,200
- Average Sold Price: $132,071
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 94.9%
- Average Days On Market: 97
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 4/6/10 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales have not been included in this report.
For more information on Guilford Hills or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the third year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.