After a slow first quarter, Sunset Hills is showing some signs of improvement. Sunset Hills, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 5/5/2010
Active Homes For Sale in Sunset Hills:
- Number of homes for Sale: 20
- Average Asking Price: $297,065
- Average Days on Market: 72
Pending Homes in Sunset Hills:
- Number of Pending Homes: 2
Sold Homes in Sunset Hills Since January 1, 2010
- Number of Homes Sold: 4
- Average Asking Price: 195,475
- Average Sold Price: 189,625
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 97%
- Average Days On Market: 100
For more information on Sunset Hills or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 5/5/10 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales have not been included in this report.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the third year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.