Sunset Hills, a beautiful neighborhood in Greensboro, NC, has four homes currently under contract but none that closed in May. Here is the latest Sunset Hills, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 6/8/2010
Active Homes For Sale in Sunset Hills:
- Number of homes for Sale: 21
- Average Asking Price: $300,695
- Average Days on Market: 81
Pending Homes in Sunset Hills:
- Number of Pending Homes: 4
Sold Homes in Sunset Hills Since January 1, 2010
- Number of Homes Sold: 4
- Average Asking Price: 195,475
- Average Sold Price: 189,625
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 97%
- Average Days On Market: 100
For more information on Sunset Hills or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or email@example.com.
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 6/8/10 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales have not been included in this report.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the third year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.