Sunset Hills, located in Greensboro, NC, had solid performance in 2010. Here is the latest Sunset Hills, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 1/5/2010:
Active Homes For Sale in Sunset Hills:
- Number of homes for Sale: 21
- Average Asking Price: $170,976
- Average Days on Market: 134
Pending Homes in Sunset Hills:
- Number of Pending Homes: 2
Sold Homes in Sunset Hills In 2010
- Number of Homes Sold: 18
- Average Asking Price: $248,606
- Average Sold Price: $238,689
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 96%
- Average Days On Market: 79
For more information on Sunset Hills or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 1/5/11 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales may not been included in this report.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the third year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.