Sunset Hills, located in Greensboro, NC, started 2011 with a bang. Here is the latest Sunset Hills, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 2/7/2011:
Active Homes For Sale in Sunset Hills:
- Number of homes for Sale: 15
- Average Asking Price: $255,780
- Average Days on Market: 125
Pending Homes in Sunset Hills:
- Number of Pending Homes: 1
Sold Homes in Sunset Hills In 2011
- Number of Homes Sold: 3
- Average List Price: $241,600
- Average Sold Price: $231,833
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 96%
- Average Days On Market: 166
For more information on Sunset Hills or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 2/7/11 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales may not been included in this report.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for the third year in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.