Guilford Hills, a popular neighborhood with affordable homes in Greensboro, has had ten homes have closed year-to-date but none are currently under contract. Here is the latest Guilford Hills, Greensboro, NC Real Estate Market Information as of 6/6/2011:
Active Homes For Sale in Guilford Hills:
- Number of homes for Sale: 21
- Average Asking Price: $141,073
- Average Days on Market: 105
Pending Homes in Guilford Hills:
- Number of Pending Homes: 0
Homes Pending in Guilford Hills
Sold Homes in Guilford Hills Since January 1, 2011
Number of Homes Sold: 10
- Average Asking Price: $126,520
- Average Sold Price: $116,789
- Average SP/LP ratio (what % of asking price did homes sell for): 92%
- Average Days On Market: 133
All data gathered from the Triad MLS 6/6/11 and is believed to be correct. Some For Sale By Owner purchases and sales have not been included in this report.
For more information on Guilford Hills or any area in the Greensboro, NC or Triad real estate market, please contact Andy Leung at Keller Williams Realty: 336-508-1111 x7 or email@example.com.
Team Leung is the #1 Power Team for four years in a row at Keller Williams Realty of Greensboro specializing in Greensboro Real Estate. Contact us at 336-508-1111 or www.GreensboroAreaHomes.com. Team Leung consists of Andy Leung, Lisa Postlmayr, Kelly Walters and Heather Dodson.